Best Catamaran Sailing Excursion to 2 of the best reefs of Cozumel
- VOTED the BEST Catamaran Cruise Excursion in Cozumel since 2009!
- Compare to custom made aluminum and no-sailing boat "Sail and Snorkel" excursion offered by our competition (Shoretrips, Shore Excursions Group, etc). Ask them for a picture of the boat and compare!
- Excellent Trip Advisor Rating, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Excellence Winner & Leader up to this day!
- English speaking and certified snorkel guides, crew and captain, all equipment and instructions provided!
- Includes open bar and house-made snacks!
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at excursion meeting location!
- Best price and Worry Free Back to Ship Guarantee!
Join our experienced Cozumel sailing and snorkel excursion team for a unique Sail and Snorkel tour!
Our "Fe" Catamaran comfortably holds 28 passengers with shade and restrooms on board for a great sailing trip in Cozumel.
You will have 3 full hours of sailing and snorkeling (Paradise reef and either Dzul-Ha reef, Chankanaab reef or Cardona reef), lead by our local certified captain and snorkel guide, who all speak English. Enjoy the Mexican Caribbean 7 shades of blue water on this Sailing Tour. Visit coral gardens, reefs and drop offs for first class snorkeling with all equipment provided. Listen to your favorite music on board our Catamaran while gliding through the crystal clear waters of Cozumel.
Throughout the Cozumel Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion enjoy an open bar of soft drinks, bottled water, cold Corona Beer, Rum Punch, Cuba Libre (Rum and Coke), Tequila Sunrise, Tequila Shots as well as seasonal fruit and freshly prepared Guacamole with chips or Mexican Salsa.
After the Catamaran Excursion, enjoy a fresh water shower and restroom facilities as well as bar and restaurant service at the beach club AND as part of booking this Cozumel Catamaran Sail and Snorkel Excursion, enjoy our beach bar where we start and return from the Cozumel catamaran sail and snorkel excursion!
A restroom is available on board the Catamaran as well as space to store your personal belongings.
Looking for a Catamaran Sunset Cruise? We do have it available on the same Catamaran, daily with a minimum of 4 people.