- Enjoy this Exclusive Shore Excursioneer offer - snorkel, beach and buffet lunch!
- Entrance into Chankanaab included ($23.00 USD value for adults, $16.00 USD value for children)!
- English speaking trained staff and experienced snorkeling guide!
- All snorkeling gear and instruction (mask, fins, snorkel, and vest)!
- Buffet lunch including chicken fajitas, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, grilled fish, salad, fruit, nachos and salsa along with water and soft drinks!
- Beach chair, lockers and use of the beach facilities including shaded palapas!
- Use of all the Chankanaab facilities - botanical garden (optional guided visit), hammocks, Mayan House (homemade tortillas samples), Tequila Exhibit with samples, Eco-Archeological visit, Archaeological Prehispanic Replicas, swimming pool, Crocodile Exhibition, and Sea Lion exhibit!
- Not available on Sundays
We have the best snorkeling in Cozumel for you at the Chankanaab Marine Park. Swim alongside colorful fish and tropical coral. Relax on a sandy beach with your all-inclusive pass that will include a tasty buffet lunch, a guided snorkel, or just walk through the botanical gardens and visit the authentic Mayan House. All gear will be provided for you along with lockers, lounge chairs, and even a swimming pool. This is the day for you!
You will begin your all inclusive day at Chankanaab Marine Park with a short taxi ride from your Cozumel cruise ship pier. Your entrance fee into the park is included. Once you get checked in, the facilities are yours for the day. Keep in mind that this is an exclusive offer, you won't find this with anyone else - only with Shore Excursioneer. All cruise guests are welcome, no restrictions!
Since Chankanaab is a protected marine park you'll soon discover that this is where the marine life is thriving. After you are given safety tips and instructions you will put on your gear and discover the sheltered, cove-like, area with crystal clear, year-round warm waters. Enter directly into the water from the shore, or along with a wide stair entry, which makes this sport accessible for all. Experienced snorkelers will not be disappointed with the abundance and variety of tropical fish, coral, sponges and more that can be found in the world's second largest reef system. All snorkeling gear is included!
Also included in your all-inclusive day pass is a beach chair for relaxation on the beach for a bit of sun or select one of the many palapas for some shade. Order drinks from the beach, if you'd like. There's nothing to do but relax!
Feeling hungry? We have a buffet lunch that is included with fajitas, chicken tacos, chicken enchiladas, grilled fish, salad, fruit, nachos and salsa along with water and soft drinks. Lunch service begins at 1:30 PM. There are small on-site restaurants also in Chankanaab if you prefer to purchase additional food or beverages. Lockers are included in your excursion price as well, so you can store your belongings while you are in the water.
But Chankanaab has more than beaches and snorkeling, there is much else to see and do here. Maybe take a walk through the carefully tended botanical garden, relax in a hammock, view the Mayan House (maybe enjoy homemade tortillas samples), enjoy the Tequila Exhibit with samples, take photos of the Mayan Replicas, view the Crocodile Exhibition, or watch the Sea Lion exhibit! There is even a swimming pool. You also might spot some of the famed iguanas of Chankanaab. Do not forget your camera to capture the sites and memories both above and below the water. There are maps throughout the property to help you find your way, and there are both showers and restrooms.
When you are ready, there are numerous taxis waiting to take you back to your Cozumel cruise ship pier.